Enjoy healthier skin and try these 7 tips.
You're more in control of having healthier skin than you think. These simple tips can help your body both inside and out.
- Drink Water - Hydrating your body by drinking water has many benefits including your skin.
- Avoid Sugar - I know this one doesn't sound so simple but sugar causes inflammation in the body which breaks down collagen and elastin. This leads to sagging and wrinkly skin.
- Get Sleep - Sleep is important for you body and skin. When you sleep your skin goes into repair mode.
- Relax - Stress isn't good for our bodies. Take time to treat yourself to a hot bath and unwind.
- Gently Wash Your Face - You don't need to scrub the skin off your face. You can use a mild soap like Goat Milk Soap and gently breakdown dirt, oil and makeup.
- Exercise - Your skin benefits from breaking a sweat. Exercising improves circulation.
- Use Natural Products - We make a Face Serum for many skin types that contain pure natural oils and essential oils your skin type can benefit from.