Country Living Fair is coming to Columbus, Ohio.
Get ready! We love to travel the Country Living fair! We think you will too. Discover all the fair has to offer. The Columbus Country Living Fair is located at the Ohio Village. The Ohio Village has been a favorite place of mine since I was a kid. Being from Ohio we used to go there for field trips and see what it was like to visit a town like Laura Ingalls Wilder would have seen when she was a kid. Growing up watching Little House On The Prairie made this place really special.
There's a lot of reasons people want to travel the Country Living Fair and Columbus, Ohio won't disappoint.
The top 5 reasons people love the Country Living Fair
- The set up is amazing. Country Living Magazine is on display in living color. Everywhere you walk it's like flipping through the pages of their magazine.
- People are inspired! Want to redecorate your house? Planning a wedding? Well you're at the right place. The whole village is full of home decor ideas.
- One-of-a-kind items. You are sure to find treasures at the country living fair you can't find just anywhere. And Pick up some of your favorites. Find repurposed & vintage items, home and garden and of course we'll be there with our handmade goat milk soap.
- Demos all weekend long! When it comes to cooking demos and how-to demos The Country Living Fair does it right. You'll get to learn in person from some of your favorite TV personalities from networks like HGTV and DIY.
- It's fun! I can't think of a better reason to come out to the Country Living Fair. Grab a friend and join the fun this event has to offer.
Our booth is located on Main Street. Booth number 99. Visit the Chickenmash Farm booth while you're at the Country Living Fair.