Essential oils for oily skin. We make face serums for specific skin types. Our face serums are handcrafted with essential oils know to help your skin.
Essential oils for oily skin.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil - prevents clogging of pores and protects against bacteria that can cause acne.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil - helps balance your skin and normalizes sebum flow.
- Palmarosa Essential Oil - powerful anti-viral properties combats acne.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil - natural skin toner for all skin types but really helps restore skin tissue.
This is a list of the essential oils we use in our Oily Skin Face Serum. There are many other essential oils great for oily skin tones or acne prone skin types.
Other essential oils for oily skin.
- Peppermint essential oil is great for oily skin. However it is tingly and we don't use it for our face serum. If you use it use with caution and stay away from your eyes.
- Lavender is great for oily skin but a little bit goes a long way. Lavender is healing for your skin.
- Chamomile essential oil is great for all skin types. It's very expensive. You might want to but it's soothing and healing for those with sensitive skin.
- Rosemary has wonderful astringent properties making it a great choice for oily skin. We don't add it to our oily skin face serum but we do make an excellent Rosemary Mango Goat Milk Soap that makes a great face soap.
You can make your own skin toners at home with simple ingredients like apple cider vinegar, green tea, honey and of course you can incorporate essential oils. When you add essential oils always follow the manufacturers directions. Essential oils are very concentrated. Mix your favorite essential oils for oily skin.