by Kim Mash August 09, 2015 1 min read
1. Wash your face with a gentle soap.
2. When exfoliating very gentle is key! Your face, neck and chest only require a gentle exfoliation.
3. Drink plenty of water! Your skin loses elasticity when you don't hydrate enough.
4. Get plenty of sleep. Beauty rest is important. Your skin looks better when you're well rested.
5. Know what you put on your skin. Read ingredients and see if what you're using is healthy.
6. Eat healthy. Good skin depends on what we put in our bodies.
7. Don't pick out your face. I know! I know! It's hard not to do but picking at pimples, blackheads and blemishes only increase the chance of getting scars and wrinkles.
8. We need oil. Many people think because they have oily skin they don't need oil so choose skin loving oils for your skin type. We make Face Serums for Oily Skin, Mature Skin, Combination Skin and Dry Skin.
9. Protect your face from over exposure to the sun.
10. Make DIY skin care recipes at home with simple ingredients from the kitchen. Read through our blog we've posted free skin care recipes you can make at home.
Visit Chickenmash Farm online or on Etsy!
|Beauty Rest is good for your skin!|
Comments will be approved before showing up.
by Kim Mash March 26, 2021 1 min read
by Kim Mash March 25, 2021 1 min read
by Kim Mash March 24, 2021 1 min read
Sign up for our newsletter to learn about releases, exclusive deals and more!
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
Sign up for our newsletter to learn about new releases, exclusive deals and more!