Product review maturing skin face serum
We want to share a product review for our maturing skin face serum. Although we love our 5 star reviews, the one we want to share today is a 3 star review. I know it sounds crazy we want to talk about our least star review. But we think they brought up a good point - the scent! They said "it smells a bit weird...".
We use essential oils that have been proven to show a benefit to maturing skin.
Essential oils like carrot seed, frankincense, myrrh, geranium, neroli and a citrus blend. I'll run through some of the benefits of this essential oil blend. It may not smell the best but it's the best for your maturing skin.
- Carrot seed essential oil is an antioxidant carotenoids. The carotenoids properties help rejuvenate skin cells and is healing for skin conditions.
- Frankincense essential oil doesn't have the best scent but it really packs a punch for maturing skin. It helps tighten and firms sagging skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Myrrh essential oil is loaded with antioxidants that actually helps reverse aging caused by free radicals. Free radicals can be caused by cigarette smoke, pollution and the sun. Antioxidants fight free radicals making this essential oil great for maturing skin.
- Geranium essential oil helps tighten your skin and reduce the appearance of pores. It's a great skin toner.
- Neroli essential oil is an excellent antibacterial, anti-inflammatory that helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Citrus essential oil. We use a citrus blend to help brighten your skin tone and the sweet scent tones down the medicinal scent you smell in the Maturing Skin Face Serum.
We appreciate all the reviews we receive on our products. It helps us know what you like and don't like. Keep them coming! The product review for maturing skin face serum is a big help to others.